Automotive AC Service and Repair in Rochester, NY
It’s another scorching hot day and rolling your windows down just isn’t enough. So, seeking relief, you reach for your air conditioning switch to turn it on and...nothing but hot air comes out! The horror!...
Come to see our local Brothers Collision & Mechanical auto repair center for all of your vehicle’s AC service and repair needs in the Rochester, NY area. We’ve helped car owners cool down their vehicles for many years, and we will be happy to help you, too!
Whether the problem is caused by a broken seal, disintegrated o-ring, or a loose hose or fitting, our team of experienced and ASE-certified auto mechanics can help. To identify the issue, our skilled technicians can do any of the following:
- Inspect the air conditioning compressor drive belt
- Inspect components for damage or leaks
- Check air conditioning compressor
- Evacuate the refrigerant from the system
- Give the system a leak-down test
- Recharge the system according to factory specifications